SALUDA IS BEAUTIFUL
- Dedicated to preserving Saluda’s rural, small town character by
- protecting its unique natural heritage.
The mission of the Saluda Community Land Trust (SCLT) is to preserve Saluda’s rural character by preserving farm and forest land in and around Saluda by:
Preserving undeveloped land in commercial and residential areas for agricultural or public use.
Establishing greenways connecting people, land, and community.
Empowering Saluda community members to take ownership of their land and use it for the best practices.
Preserving Saluda’s rural, small town character by protecting its unique natural resources.
We are working to preserve local land through conservation easements and land acquisition to develop greenways and safe places to walk, including those for Saluda School children and recreational walkers.
- December 8th, 11:00 am-3:00 pm
- @Twin Lakes, with inclement weather location, Presbyterian Church
- Interested in volunteering to help maintain trails?
- Contact Lin Savage at email@example.com!
- Perfect for Special Occasions
- Birthdays, Family Reunions, Fishing
SCLT offers many ways to explore and experience the natural beauty of the area. There are trails to hike, lakes for swimming, and parks in which to relax.
Join Our Newsletter!
Learn about the latest hikes, events, and ways you can volunteer with SCLT.